The Miss World pageant is the oldest surviving major international beauty pageant. It was created in the United Kingdom by Eric Morley in 1951. Since his death in 2000, Morley’s wife, Julia Morley, co-chairs the pageant.
Miss World is one of the most publicized beauty contests in the world.
The winner spends a year travelling to represent the Miss World Organization and its various causes. Traditionally, Miss World lives in London during her reign.
Watch Miss World Full Replay
- Miss World 2012, August 18, 2012
- Miss World 2011, November, 2011
- Miss World 2010, October 30, 2010
- Miss World 2009, December 12, 2009
- Miss World 2008, December 13, 2008
- Miss World 2007, December 1, 2007
- Miss World 2006, September 30, 2006
- Miss World 2005, December 10, 2005
Incoming search terms:
- miss world replay
- miss international 2013 tv replay
- miss international beauty pageant tv replay
- ms international pageant 2013 full view replay